Clinic - Biomedic Centre
Biomedic Centre is a clinical institution which practices Bioregulatory medicine within the Biomedic system of health care.
The Biomedic System of Integrated Medicine is a drug free process oriented
therapy, where your principle therapist is a Medical Doctor with expertise
in alternative and complementary medicine.
Biomedic incorporates a broad range of conventional and complementary
therapies. Treatment is aimed at restoring and facilitating the
physical, psychological, nutritional, bioenergetic and environmental aspects
of the individual's Health.
Biomedically Integrated Health
- Physical Health: Regulates musculoskeletal and connective tissue imbalances, neural entrapments, venous and lymphatic stasis and restrictions of the visceral organs.
- Psychological Health: Optimises mental processing, emotional management and beliefs and perception.
- Nutritional Health: Restores nutritional deficiencies and toxicities.
- Bioenergetic Health: Realigns biofield and tissue restrictions of energetic points and meridians.
- Environmental Health: Detoxifies and prevents negative environmental impact on one's Health.
- Restorative Treatment
- Preventative treatments
- Stress release
- Bioregulatory medicine
- Laboratory Analysis
- Environmental medicine
- Bioregulatory Therapeutical process